Monday, 9 November 2015

My Current Go-to Palettes

Can you really have enough neutral palettes? I think that all of the ones that I own come under that category. However recently I have stuck to the same two, probably out of ease as both feature such wearable colours. My favourites contain shades that are perfect for Autumn/winter therefore I can definitely see myself sticking to them all through the season. Here they are:




This palette is great as it features many shimmery colours but also a few mattes, including a black with is essential to me as I set my eyeliner with it. I think that you can tell which shade is my favourite in this one... it is such a gorgeous shimmery brown. Everyday I use this colour over my Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon shadow stick in Dark Pearl and it creates such a stunning yet wearable shade. The palette is perfect for the festive period due to lovely gold shades, just add a berry lip and you are ready! I still cannot get my head around the fact that these palettes are only £4, thats crazy! If you would like to see a few looks that I have created with this palette then check out these posts - FOTD - Autumn NeutralsCurrent go-to MakeupWinter Flicks and Berries.



I purchased this palette on a bit of a whim really. At the time, I already owned my Naked 3 palette and had no interest in the basics... until I saw it was featured on Cohorted for around £18. Since then I cannot stop using it! It has to be my only all matte palette and I love it. The taupe tone to all of the shadows is really what drew me in as all of the shades are just so gorgeous. I find myself reaching for this palette as they are so creamy and blend together beautifully. Here are a few looks that I have created - FOTD - Macs Up the Amp and Naked Basics 2Naked Basics 2 Look.





What is your current go to palette?

24 comments:

  1. I love that Urban Decay Naked Palettes! They are just so darn perfect! :)
    xx

    http://stayinoui.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Makeup Revolution, so affordable and fab quality! The Urban Decay palette looks so fab too :)

    Ellie
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, definitely planning on getting a few more:)

      Delete
  3. I agree, the basics are so so pretty! I have yet to buy one, but given I have the other nakeds, maybe in a few years I will invest in the other 2 too :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah so jealous! I only have this one and the Naked 3 but love them both

      Delete
  4. I don't get bored of neutrals and browns I just love them and the make up rev palettes are actually really impressive xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use urban decay naked 2 pallete! I wanna try the makeup revolution iconic.

    Thanks for your beauty tips hun. Xx

    Lots of love,
    Kayla Xx
    Kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try one, they are so good!

      Delete
  6. Lovely shades! I so want the naked basics palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great go-to's! i love NAKED 2. totally my go to!


    love the blog too girl! if you get the chance i would really appreciate it if you could check mine out! (maybe even follow, no pressure though!)

    have a great week :)

    love, rach.

    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paleta maravilhosa amei as cores blog maravilhoso sucesso seguindo
    Novo Vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06avCiMDYGA
    Blog:http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. The MR Icon2 is such a great palette, one of my favorites! I have been watching the Naked basic 2 palette for a long time, sooner or later I think I will give in and buy it ^^
    Great post!

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete