Image Map

Thursday 27 August 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara

In the mornings I spend far too long filling in my eyebrows with powder and making sure the lines are straight... so when Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara was presented to me by a youtuber, I knew that I had to have it. Here is what I think:





First of all this product was a savior to me while I was on holiday as filling in my brows felt like too much effort. Every morning I brushed this through my brows creating more definition and overall making them look more presentable, it also did not melt off down my face in the 35 degree heat which is great. Some areas of my brows are really sparse but I feel that when I wear this they look that tad bit fuller. The wand is a perfect shape too, the rounded bit at the end grabs every hair and means that I can get to the thinner part of my brows without getting the mascara all over my skin. The product also looks great as a finishing product over already filled in brows. My routine now consists of using Sleeks eyebrow kit's powder and then this mascara on top. Saying that, the image above features just the mascara as I wanted you to really see how it looks. So for £4.99 this mascara met my high expectations and is definitely worth a try!




Have you tried this product?

4 comments:

  1. I freakin love this I use the clear one but want to pick up the brown one now xxx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is it soo good isnt it? I never realised that they made a clear one too

      Delete
  2. I have the clear version of this and use it to set my brows in place after filling in, and I love it! It's such a great product x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete