Image Map

Thursday 13 August 2015

Holiday Buys - Bottoms

1- Boohoo: £8, 2- Primark: £5, 3- Missguided: £15, 4- Boohoo: £5, 5- New Look: £13, 
6- New Look: £9 (sale), 7- Boohoo: £12


I am not usually a shorts person but when hunting for holiday clothes, so many nice ones popped up. My favourite style have to be the culotte shorts that look like a skirt (1,4) as they are so comfy on. The daisy print one is beyond cute too! I also added a trusty pair of denim (5) shorts as they go with absolutely everything, my mum is actually giving me a denim skirt for my birthday too which will be also be very versatile. On the top of my list to get was a pair of black shorts that could be used as a cover up and also part of an outfit therefore 7 are perfect! I also love how delicate the lace looks. Finally I was on the hunt for some maxi skirts however this proved difficult due to my lack of height.. but this one (2) from Primark is still gorgeous!



Do you prefer shorts or skirts?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved wearing them, went with so much:)

      Delete
  2. I prefer skirts personally, but I am also taking a few shorts with me. Number 1 and 7 are my favs :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bits! I do love shorts but it takes me ages to find some that I feel good in. I love denim but in the summer it's a nightmare because I get so hot! I have a few from Primark like number 3! I love all the above!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 7 is my fave! Amazing picks. I wish I could wear them often because I have thick thighs and they rub against each other in Summer like crazy and it kills me x_x

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I have the same problem, hurts so bad!

      Delete
  5. I love number 3! Those are so cute - especially the print. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete