Image Map

Monday 27 July 2015

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm

How great is B&Ms?! A store just opened up in my home town and I have visited it so many times since. In case you do not know what it is, B&M is a massive store (seriously I get lost) that sells branded items at cheaper prices. On one of my many trips I picked up these two Rimmel Colour Rush balms for £1.50 each and they usually sell at £5.99 a piece. Such bargains!

The top shade is called Boom Chic A Boom and has to be my favourite of the two. It is the most gorgeous bright pink shade which is absolutely perfect for summer. The second shade is called Make Me Blush and although it is a really pretty colour, it just doesn't suit me unfortunately. Rimmel have around 12 colours in this range so there is a shade for everyone. Nevertheless both shades are so pigmented and opaque with just couple of layers and feel really moisturising on. The product also lasts a decent amount of time which is great, both shades left my lips stained afterwards which I personally like as there is still some colour there once the product wears off. My only downside of these products is that they are slightly too sticky for me and I find they are a little uncomfortable on my lips. However bear in mind that I am a matte lipstick lover and absolutely hate lip gloss! Therefore if you do not mind lip gloss you might like this product as that is what the formula reminds me of. 

Over all I do really like this product if I just ignore how sticky it is. Both shades are perfect for summer and could be transitioned through many seasons. I definitely recommend buying these to throw in your handbag, £5.99 is a great price... £1.50 is even better!

10 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy these !! The shades are so pretty

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good bargain! Love the price and love the shades, too bad they are sticky.

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make Me Blush looks gorgeous, i picked up one of these more of a nude shade and it is really pretty x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely, just sadly does not suit me:(

      Delete
  4. These colours are gorgeous! And what bargains.
    Unfortunately, I also hate lip gloss so I'm not sure how well I would get on with these if they are sticky.
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really pretty, always worth a try!

      Delete
  5. I have a few of these. Not these colours though but I'll definitely check out these ones next time! :)

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete