Saturday, 6 June 2015

Slogan Tee Wishlist

12345678




Slogan t-shirts (to me) are a staple for any girls wardrobes. They can be worn with literally everything whether that be jeans, trousers, a skirt or shorts. I have even worn one on a night out tucked into a tartan body con skirt - so comfy yet in my opinion still looked fab! Although many lovely colourful ones are on the market, I still find myself gravitating towards monochrome or grey as the classic colours just match everything. They also are a great way of getting across the mood that you are feeling which I think can be rather funny. My favourite of all of these has to be number 8 as it states 'weekends I love you' whichwishli is just too true. Well actually I do not often feel the effects of a weekend as I work in retail, oh the joys!




Do you like slogan tees?

6 comments:

  1. I love these and I agree that they can look great in many ways :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love slogan tees !
    My favourite is the number 5 !
    I'm a new follower dear, check my blog and if you like it follow me back :)
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these! I think slogan tees always look lovely tucked into high waisted jeans. The 'espresso yourself' one is great. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high waisted jeans are the best way to go:)

      Delete