Image Map

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Sleeveless Duster



Top - New Look
Duster - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Schuh
Necklace - New Look


Duster jackets have to be one of my favourite fashion items right now... they are just the perfect spring/summer and even autumn attire. I love this idea of pairing one with an all black outfit so that the duster is the real focus.You can also purchase them for such low prices from places like New Look and Boohoo... I want one in every colour! I added my layered necklace to add a little something to the outfit as it definitely needed some sort of jewellery. Sorry that you can hardly see the chain in the photo, the black on black just did not pick up I am afraid but you get the jist. I cannot wait to feature more summery outfits on my blog, it just so happens right now that I have been working every day in which the sun has appeared!





How is the weather where you live?




19 comments:

  1. I saw a similar one in Primark but didn't think I could pull it off. You look amazing though :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I really need a jacket like that!
    Boots are on point! Love them!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh it's gorgeous! Such a cool look :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the outfit and thise boots!!! The weather here is a mess. Too hot!!!! And often windy which I appreciate... Hope you're great <3

    MY CUP OF TEA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Ah I wish it was hot here, bet the wind helps heaps!

      Delete
  5. lovely chic outfit! I probably have 5 duster coats all in different colours! x

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I am jealous, I would love to buy more!

      Delete
  6. You look so cool !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit, especially the boots! x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks awesome
    especially paired with the boots
    such a cool look
    xx
    Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want a sleeveless duster, and even more so now as this is gorgeous! Love that it's contrasted with an entirely black outfit too :)


    India | www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! I just love the look of them!

      Delete