Image Map

Monday 4 May 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry

 Recently I popped into Boots and unexpectedly left with two of Barry M's Speedy Quick Dry nail polishes... I was actually in awe at the gorgeous subdued pastel range! The shades I finally decided on after ages of deliberating are Lap of Honour and Eat My Dust, here is what I think:




 Lap of Honour is a gorgeous mauvey lilac and Eat My Dust a beautiful powder blue making them the perfect spring/summer colours. The Speedy Dry polishes come with a larger brush than what is normally featured in Barry M paints and its great as it only takes a couple of swipes to cover the nail. The colour is opaque with just 2 coats which is so good for pastel shades like these! The formula itself does dry within a minute if you are sensible with how much you paint on, however I often put a really thick layer and have to wait ages for any polish to dry... I am just so impatient with building up colour! I actually ran out of top coat when applying this however it did last around 3 days without chipping, with top coat I bet it would be a lot more. Overall I definitely think these polishes are worth the £3.99 price tag and I am 100% buying more from the lovely collection!





Have you tried a polish from this range?

10 comments:

  1. I've saw these new colours and I absolutely love the pastel shades. I'll definately be investing in these :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous - love the shades you got

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so pretty! I need to get more

      Delete
  3. Really want to try these! Love the Eat My Dust shade! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of them yet, shocking! That blue one is gorgeous though. Definitely need to try that :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah the whole range is so pretty! Ill definitely be getting more:)

      Delete