Image Map

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Wednesday Wishlist

1234




1. Actually in love with this dress, it is so gorgeous! I love this deep burgundy colour anyway but add in that its suede..wow. Only £25 too which I think is great.

2. I was browsing the Missguided site and came across these and instantly wanted to purchase them. I just think the mesh part looks so good and adds a little something extra!

3.Quite a few people on instagram have been raving about this skirt and I can really see why! The zip and pockets are the perfect combination. Plus it could be worn casual or dressed up which is always a bonus!

4. How cute is this mug? so adorable. I recon that if this was bought it would live on my dressing table for all too see, its too cute to be stored in a cupboard!





Whats on your wishlist?

18 comments:

  1. ...Those missguided shoe boots are to die for..I can't believe their from MG! They look way more expensive.
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that suede dress! I've just posted a February wishlist over on my blog!

    Danielle | simplicityrosex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I cant get over how cute it is! ah me too!

      Delete
  4. OMG that dress is stunning!!

    - in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is! a purchase might be on the cards

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. they really are, I would love to own them!

      Delete
  6. The cup is on my wishlist too, it's so cute and reminds me of Chip from Beauty and the Beast!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist! Have to say that the mug is soo cute! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete