Image Map

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wednesday Wishlist

1234


1. I have seen so many good reviews about Soap and Glory's Brow Archery recently and need to get in on the action! My flatmate Charlotte kindly let me borrow hers in the shade 'Hot Chocolate' and let me tell you, it was so easy to put on. The only down side is that there is only two colours to choose from, I will probably go for the lightest shade which is called 'Blondshell'

2. Every time I pass this top in New Look it catches my eye and have no idea why. It is such a plain style but is something which I would wear a lot because it would go with so much!

3. These shoes are in my work and I have wanted them for a long long time. As I am starting a new job next week it is now that I would have to buy them (employee discount and all that). Problem is I have no money but will probably never get a chance of getting them at a cheaper price again. Its the fur lining and matte boot that draws me in!

4. If you have not smelled this candle, I am urging you to. Before Christmas I had the wax melt of this and it smells absolutely amazing, so strong too. It is perfect for all year round although it will definitely be more fitting for the warmer months.





What is on your wishlist?

29 comments:

  1. I always used to use Brow Archery, super easy to use I loved it :) Those boots look lovely and comfy, especially for this crap weather. Good luck with your new job girl!!! Btw, I have just added your blogging button to my page, hope you don't mind! How did you make it?! I really want to make one! xx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much! Charlotte from http://www.coloursandcarousels.com/ made it, I am rubbish with things like that so rely on her ha ha! Give her a wee message and ask her, Im sure she wont mind:)!

      Delete
  2. I've read a lot about Brow Archery, it generally has a really great review. I haven't see it here though, certain drugstore carries Soap & Glory products but not the full range, I need to find it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'e always wanted to try the brow archery as well! Great choices! :)

    GeorgiaJade - Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I will definitely be purchasing it:)

      Delete
  4. Berrylicious sounds super yummy! I've wanted to try Brow Archery for soooo long now!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a pair of Doc Martens so much! They're perfect in winter and summer, what more do you need? This jumper is so cute too, high necks are perfect.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly, definitely a reason to purchase them!

      Delete
  6. DM's last for YEARS so are well worth the investment! The sheepskin lined ones are the cosiest. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I have heard that, I need to get some!

      Delete
  7. I have a few tops like the one in #2 and can't stop wearing them - they're such useful basics to have :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they seem it, I want so many colours of the style!

      Delete
  8. I really like that top, I have passed it a few times but still haven't bought it. Really should!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top it would go so well with so many things!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had my eye on that candle since I saw it on a blog and my god I forgot to get it so I am glad you reminded me, as for the S&G arcgery I picked it up in the 3 for 2 so will be trying that tomorrow morn xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard the candle is being discontinued which is sad:( oh, how did you get on with it?

      Delete
  11. i've heard so much about archery - and the docs, no question, YOU NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need that dr mart boots for this rainy seasons going on in my country ! Great picks :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen this dark yankee candle before... I'm intrigued and want to hunt one out now :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes please to all of this! I'm loving all the turtle neck tops at the moment too, so simple but go with everything! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete