Image Map

Monday 23 February 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer

I have never been one to use a primer however for ages now have been wanting to try one. Boots had this Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer on offer for £3.99 instead of the usual £6.99, so I thought why not? And let me tell you, it is such a good product!




The primer comes out as a white creme and absorbs so quickly once applied all over the face. Now I have indecisive skin consisting of terrible dry patches on my fore head and nose yet my tzone and under my eyes can get so oily! However the product definitely makes my foundation last a lot longer than usual and I did notice a tiny difference to my pores. Its hard to hide them bad boys though! The great thing is that the primer does not leave my skin sticky, it really just feels like a light moisteriser. I love how my skin looks after using this as it appears a lot smoother. I am guessing it is designed to go with the lasting finish foundation so the combination probably looks great together!

For £3.99 this product was a steal but even at its usual price I really think its worth it! Definitely converted to using a primer now, there's no going back!





Have you tried this product?


23 comments:

  1. Great review, thanks for sharing


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried lots of Rimmel face products and loved them all and I must get this primer! The price is great at the moment! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love rimmel too! yeah it is such a bargain

      Delete
  3. I've not seen this primer from Rimmel before! I'm currently loving the L'Oreal lumi magique one as I love the dewy, glowing skin look at the moment :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my flat mate combines that with this rimmel one and loves it!:)

      Delete
  4. I've heard lots of good things about the rimmel primer! Give The Body Shop Instablur one a go, it's pretty good! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try it! oh i definitely will, thank you for recommending it!

      Delete
  5. This sounds really lovely and such a bargain! :) I may give this a shot as I’m after a cheaper primer for everyday use :) Fab review lovely

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used this particular primer but they help with my oily face!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This primer actually sounds really good! I suffer with oily skin, and cannot find much to keep it at bay! I must give it a try for the price! :)

    Abbiee x
    at ohabbiee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good, I'm acutally looking for a new primer (:

    Nati xx
    artdicted2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently bought a Rimmel powder when it was on offer too and it was such a steal! Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought this... i really loved it at first but i think its starting to break me out.... I'm going to leave it out of my routine for a while and see if things go back to normal!! xxx

    KirstyLeighx// Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh really, thats sad:( at least it didnt cost too much money!

      Delete
  11. I am totally in the same boat as you it's so hard with oily skin and dry patches but this sounds like something I would try now xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete