Image Map

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Missguided Sale... Ah!

How great is the Missguided sale right now? There is so much stuff that I want to buy... shame I am such a poor student. To cure my urge to buy stuff I have decided to do a wishlist instead, that almost makes sense!

1£14.99 now £9.99
  2£22.00 now £17.99
  3. £29.99 now $14.99

4. £19.99 now £10.00
5. £24.99 now £19.99
6. £20.00 now £9.99  

7. £24.99 now £19.99
8. £34.99 now £22.99
9. £14.99 now £11.99

11. £19.99 now £10.00
12. £24.99 now £14.99
13. £20.00 now £5.00  


The deal that tempted me most is the black a-line leather skirt (13), at just £5 I had to order it! Another skirt that I love is the one that looks a bit like snake skin (11). I am obsessed with this pattern at the moment! The black dress (12) is perfect as it could be worn so many times and dressed up in different ways, for example adding a statement necklace. Oh and these khaki shorts (6), I am in love with the feminine lace! I love both bra-lets that I included equally (1&9) however sadly I just cannot see them looking good on me. Same goes for the gorgeous tartan playsuit (7). I have always wanted a pair of monochrome trousers (2) and I think £17.99 is such a great deal! The blazer (5) also would be great as it seems so versatile - could definitely be worn during the day or at night. Another staple piece is the jumpsuit (3), I have never actually owned one but this would be perfect to begin with. This scalloped edged dress (8) is such a beauty, definitely unique. Finally if you read my blog often you will know that I am a lover of chains and mix that with a staple black skirt (4)? Perfect!




Have you checked out the sale?

41 comments:

  1. Wow there are some right bargains here! I too make wishlists to stop me buying things haha it kind of works? I'm loving snakeskin print too atm so no.11 is my fave xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Especially 8,5 and 2 xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I love 7 & 8, I would definitely wear those!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love missguided, you've made some great picks xxx


    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Missguided is one of the first places I look for clothes!

      Delete
  5. Number 6 and number 9, just get in wardrobe please?! ;) Love these picks hun, great post.

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missguided are on top form at the moment! Gorgeous pieces here :)

    Style Sunrise ☀ // GIVEAWAY!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! definitely the first place I look for outfits:)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous picks love them all
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing picks, I can't afford to be spending at the moment- stop tempting me lol! X

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either! Oh I am sorry, trying to make myself not buy anything ha ha!

      Delete
  9. Number 5 (the blazer) is so beautiful! I live oversized blazers, they look gorgeous both casual and smart :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! yeah I love how versatile they are and at that price its a bargain!

      Delete
  10. Oh wow, that is quite the sale! I especially love no. 11 & 13, both skirts are really lovely!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so basically after this post I went on the site and now I want to cry over how broke I am hahaha! xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't really shopped in missguided before but this wish list has some amazing pieces! The sale seems amazing so I'll have to check it out! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the site, always looking on there!

      Delete
  13. Love the looks. Those pants are amazing.

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. That scalloped open-back top is perfection! Great round up!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sales always come around when the budget is tight mehhhh! Love everything want everything.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
    @MeghanSSilva on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a good sale have to check it out
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Miss Guided they always reduce items in the sale so much, I can't wait to have a look.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! there are so many things for such a cheap price:)

      Delete