Image Map

Saturday 4 October 2014

Soda Stream Play

My mum recently bought a Soda Stream Machine Jet for £54.99  (currently £49.99 at Argos, link here) and I became addicted to using it. They are literally so easy and quick to use. My step dad kindly bought me the Soda Stream Play in red as a present for going back to uni with, this is priced at £69.99 (link here). The white one, which has to be my favourite colour, has £10 off right now! Here is how to work the machine and what I think of it:




First of all the design of the Play model is very bulky which some people may not love, however it does have a retro look so that kind of makes up for it. The model comes with a gas cylinder which is inserted into the back and its ready to go!


First of all the 1 litre bottle full of cold water has to be inserted. This is so easy as it locks itself in and does not need to be held. Then the front top part (no idea what to call it) is pressed down for 2-3 seconds and then lifts itself up. For a high fizz I do this 4 times. You then simply remove the bottle, add a cap full of the syrup that you want to use (I had cola for this one) and turn the bottle upside down to mix. Thats it made!



I personally think that even though this is a bit pricey, it is well worth the money. I still find it amazing that all you need is water and syrup to make your own fizzy drink! The syrup bottles can be bought for around £3 and do up to 12 litres of drink. So glad I have this machine now, my teeth wont be loving me though!




Do you own a SodaStream?

4 comments:

  1. Ah so cool! I have such a diet coke addiction so I would love one of these :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had an orginal soda stream in the early 90's, we loved it. I don't really drink enough fizzy drinks now to make it worth it though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete