Image Map

Thursday 4 September 2014

Wednesday Wishlist on A Thursday!

1234




1. I actually have already ordered this skirt and have to say that I love it! I was a bit weary as the material is so thin and thought it would be unflattering but it actually isn't. It may be included in one of my 'Online Purchase - Hit or Miss Posts'.

2. Since getting a flat I have been obsessed with home-ware things. This light is gorgeous and is only around £15 from Homebase which I think is amazing, I will have to get it!

3. Floral covers are my favourite right now and these ones from Argos tick all of my boxes.. well except from the £50.99 price tag. There are so many cheaper alternatives but I just love the strips with the flowers!

4. I really wish I was one of the people who suit playsuits but sadly they are just so unflattering on me. This one from MissGuided is gorgeous and the belt adds that little bit extra, I would totally buy a dress version of this!




Whats on your wishlist?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE that skirt! Tartan is my favourite thing this season. All shades of Cher Horowitz! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plaid skirt is so lovely!! What a great purchase!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that playsuit! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete