Image Map

Monday 22 September 2014

Update: New Flat, Job and No Internet

So many exciting things have happened in the past week! Charlotte and I finally got the keys to our new flat on Friday so between moving back to Aberdeen and not having internet yet (so hard to cope without) I have been a bit absent from the blogging world. Right now I am at my boyfriends flat to steal his internet and line up some blog posts! The next two weeks will feel so long without internet.. Anyway I have had fun doing up my new room, just a few more things to buy for it. I'm going to add a white fluffy rug and pillows, oh and a fancy new light shade. Here is my room so far:


I also got a new job at Schuh which I love so far. Queue the many new purchase posts to come! So hard to choose my first pair of work shoes though, I'm thinking Vans or some Nike Roshe Runs?




What have you been up to?



6 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! It's so hard living without internet haha, like going back to the olden days xx


    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vanity/makeup table looks so darling. Wish I could figure out my makeup situation. Congratulations on your new job. I've never heard of "Schuh".. What is it? And I always wore vans to work when appropriate. I love them. Good Luck!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! its a shoe shop that sells lots of different brands such as converse, vans, nike etc:)

      Delete
  3. Well done on your new job! I hope you get your internet sorted soon xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete