Image Map

Saturday 27 September 2014

The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara Leather Black

**Warning Negative Nancy



 I noticed this mascara in Asda on offer for £5 and immediately picked it up, although the fact that it did not have a safety seal put me off a little. The brand states that the 'double pump wand adds an extra shot of volume onto our biggest brush. With 20x collagen, 16x bolder looking lashes with 100% leather black intensity; I have no idea what leather black intensity means but I do not that I am not the biggest fan..



First of all I found that the size of the brush made it hard to use and not get on my eyelids. The first coat applied okay but was not very dark and then when I applied the second coat my lashes just clumped together. Normally I buy lengthening mascaras but surely mascaras that give volume dont normally do this? I had to fix it by separating my lashes with tweezers but as you can see from the picture above some lashes were still stuck together. Maybe if you are looking for a lot of volume and don't mind your lashes clumping or can deal with just one coat then this is for you but I definitely will not be buying it again.




Have you tried this mascara?

2 comments: