Monday, 15 September 2014

Partylite Woodland Candle Holder

Something that I absolutely love are Partylite parties. If you aren't familiar with what this is, a representative comes along to the party and shows you examples of their products and gives you a catalogue that you can order from. Before I even saw the catalogue I was intrigued by this candle holder, its so beautiful! and I was shocked to find that it was only £20.


It consists of a glass holder and then a purple and orange insert that has images of deer and trees on it. When lit it gives a shadow effect which I just think is so cute, I also find that it makes a room feel really cosy too. Obviously the image above was taken in daylight not giving the full effect but it is even prettier at night. I cant wait to buy more candles for my new flat, being in halls for a year meant that I was not allowed to use them!




Do you own any Partylite products?

6 comments:

  1. First of all - I LOVE your logo! It's beautiful!
    Next, the candle holder is gorgeous - it's lovely how they've incorporated the deer <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! me too, its so cosy

      Delete
  2. Wow, this would love perfect around the house in Winter, such an adorable candle holder!

    Rebecca x

    Rebecca Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love partylite!!! not many people have heard of them! I love a girly get together at one of these candle parties!! Going to have to have another one soon I think for all the seasonal products!!
    Levi xx
    LeviJade'sBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! oh i had a look online and there are so many things that i want

      Delete