Image Map

Monday 15 September 2014

Partylite Woodland Candle Holder

Something that I absolutely love are Partylite parties. If you aren't familiar with what this is, a representative comes along to the party and shows you examples of their products and gives you a catalogue that you can order from. Before I even saw the catalogue I was intrigued by this candle holder, its so beautiful! and I was shocked to find that it was only £20.


It consists of a glass holder and then a purple and orange insert that has images of deer and trees on it. When lit it gives a shadow effect which I just think is so cute, I also find that it makes a room feel really cosy too. Obviously the image above was taken in daylight not giving the full effect but it is even prettier at night. I cant wait to buy more candles for my new flat, being in halls for a year meant that I was not allowed to use them!




Do you own any Partylite products?

6 comments:

  1. First of all - I LOVE your logo! It's beautiful!
    Next, the candle holder is gorgeous - it's lovely how they've incorporated the deer <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this would love perfect around the house in Winter, such an adorable candle holder!

    Rebecca x

    Rebecca Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love partylite!!! not many people have heard of them! I love a girly get together at one of these candle parties!! Going to have to have another one soon I think for all the seasonal products!!
    Levi xx
    LeviJade'sBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! oh i had a look online and there are so many things that i want

      Delete