Image Map

Saturday 6 September 2014

Makeup Storage Using A Cake Stand



I saw the idea of using a beautifully designed cake stand as a holder for makeup online ages ago and finally bought one! The stand was only around £7.99 from Homebase which I thought was an amazing deal, not only do they have this one but also so much more designs. I kind of want to buy another one to store bathroom products in..  its just so pretty! I actually really recommend Homebase for home ware items as recently I have seen so much there that I want to buy including candles, tea towels and oven gloves. Might just go on a big shopping spree!




Do you shop at Home Base often?

8 comments:

  1. Love this, seems like a fun and cute way to store all your makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stand is so pretty and I think it's a great idea to use it for storage. I recently came across a vintage sweet shop stand which had the prices for the sweets on and everything which I intended to buy to use for storage - sadly I was pipped to the post by another eager buyer. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thats a shame! It would have been so cute!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute idea, I might need to invest! Be great for candles or even LUSH products!

    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i never even thought of putting candles in it!

      Delete