Image Map

Saturday 20 September 2014

Homebase Homeware





 123456



Recently I have been absolutely loving the home ware in Homebase, specifically the low prices! The lace tea light holders (2) have caught my eye the last two times that I have been in store but sadly I never picked them up. Also it is the same story for the floral tea towels (4) as there is also lovely oven gloves to match (I couldnt find these online unfortunately) An addiction of mine recently are candles and candle holders so I fell in love with the cube one (5) when looking online, it just looks so quirky! Finally who does not love a good vintage style mirror? This one is gorgeous and would be a amazing to own. I honestly recommend having at look online or in store, you might come out with a mega long wishlist just like me!






Do you like Homebase home ware?

6 comments:

  1. These are great picks, I love homewear bits! The mirror is gorgeous and that teacup lamp is just perfect!
    I'm not sure if I was following you on GFC via Blogger before, but I'm now following you on my Google account as well hah ;)

    Alexandra ♡
    efflorescentdream.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the lamp, its so cute! awh thank you, Ive been following you on bloglovin for a while:)

      Delete
  2. I never think to look in Homebase but I love that mirror. Going to pop into my local shop this week & have a look round!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete