Image Map

Monday 8 September 2014

Heeled Ankle Boots For A/W

I am a lover of boots, I get so excited every Autumn as I get to pick out my staple pair. I usually buy flat boots for practicality but this year I have been inclined to buy heeled ones. This just means that I should buy a flat pair and a heeled pair yeah? I'll take any reason to just buy new shoes! Anyway here are some of my picks from various websites:



123456

I have been eyeing up the Kurt Geiger pair (3) for ages! You know me and my chains.. However they are £90 which is a reasonable price to invest in a good pair of boots but I just do not have the money. A slightly cheaper pair are the ones from Dune (1) and these are £55. The picture really does not do them justice, they are so beautiful in person. One of my favourite pairs, which I should add are only £24.99 are these burgundy beauties from New Look (6). I actually owned a pair of burgundy ones last year and wore them so much. Its also a good change from black boots which I usually normally stick to.





Do you get as excited to buy boots as I do?

12 comments:

  1. All those boots are gorgeous! I especially like number two and three :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these! i got one similar to #1 from asos :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks - I love when the weather gets colder so I can wear boots more! 3 are amazing, but i'm like you, just can't justify splurging on those at the moment. Love your blog and your style btw, have followed you on Bloglovin :)

    Rebecca Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I love the first and 6th pair! ^_^

    Maria.
    www.phentastic.com // Scandinavian Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Dune ones - they're so cute! xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete