Image Map

Saturday 13 September 2014

Clueless


 Top - ASOS
Skirt - New Look
Kimono - New Look
Shoes  New Look
Necklace - H&M



This skirt totally just reminds me of the film Clueless! I ordered it from the New Look website and I could not be happier with it. Tartan is my new found love! It was only 17.99 which I thought was a great deal. I also ordered the kimono at the same time, I've wanted a black one for ages as it would go with absolutely everything. This only cost £12.99 which is so good for a staple piece. The top was bought ages ago so I couldn't even tell you a price unfortunately! My shoes are my usual ones from New Look that I have mentioned so many times, I cant get enough of them. All of the New Look items will definitely still be available on the website if you are interested!




Do you like the film 'Clueless?'

10 comments:

  1. I used to absolutely LOVE that movie (in fact, I still do). Really great skirt, looks wonderful with what you paired it with!

    www.dearyouloveem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seem that movie and now I really have to ahah

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is so cute and very clueless haha xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Everyone loves a bit of Clueless inspired attire and this skirt is perfect!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally nailed it - 90s and clueless vibes for days :)
    the skirt is such an amazing purchase, great find.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete