Image Map

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Autumn Staples - Chelsea Boots

 12
34

56




I absolutely love the look of Chelsea boots in winter, its a shame that I have never actually owned any! There are so much choice though - do I go for no heel or heel? what colour? plain or detailed? This post has not answered my questions! I adore number 5 so much and for only £30 they are tempting. The chunky heel is right up my street and of course the colour, you can never go wrong with black. However I also love number 4, the heel height is so much more practical and I love the gold detailing. Then there is number 1 which are such a beautiful colour! I really need to go away from black and change up my wardrobe a bit. As I said - so much choice!




Do you like Chelsea boots?

18 comments:

  1. I live in my Chelsea boots. They honestly go with everything! Mine are from topshop and are just your classic black ones! But all of those are lovely! Good luck!
    Chloe
    lost-arrows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got two pairs: a pair of black flat ones from boohoo that I bought last year for £20. They're incredibly comfy and perfect for the Autumn chills! And one pair of high heeled ones which I love wearing with socks and midi dresses on nights out!

    I really want some middle-heeled ones that I can run around in but look a bit more polished, and those New Look ones (3) look perfect! :D thank you! xx

    Little Miss Katy | Fun, Food & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 are lovley!

    over on my blog i am having a real techniques, ysl and barry m giveaway

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally lived in my chelsea boots last year! Really want a heeled pair now though - number 3 looks lovely! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally love the chunky heel it really adds a lot of "oomph" (Is that even a word haha?) to an outfit! I'm sure you would look lovely in any of these though xx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost got ones! There're some great ones in Primark at the moment, I love theeeeeeeem! xxx

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. i do love a good pair of chelsea boots!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete