Image Map

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Autumn Staples - Blanket Capes

I have come to realise that my Wednesday Wishlist posts are becoming very tired plus they make me want to buy so many things! Its time to try something new so I thought why not do weekly Autumn staples posts? First off is blanket capes - I have been seeing these everywhere lately. However I've not been brave enough to try one yet! You can definitely see my love of plaid in this post.. and New Look.


12
34
56





Will you be trying the blanket trend?

6 comments:

  1. Next time I'm out shopping I am going on the hunt for 1, looks so cosy! Will have to try it on to see if I can pull it off first though haha

    Rebecca Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats my favourite one! yeah me too, scared I dont

      Delete
  2. loving capes for autumn, I brought a lovely one from asos the other day

    over on my blog I am having a real techniques, ysl and barry m giveaway

    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super comfy but unfortunately I can't just wear that around UK, can I? HAHAHA! 1, 3 and 6 are my favourite!!!

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete