Image Map

Monday 29 September 2014

A Little Bit of Tartan...Again

Dress - Daisy Street
Blazer - New Look
Necklace - H&M
Shoes - Dune


As I mentioned before - I love tartan! This dress was bought last winter and I have been wearing it all year round. I pair it with this New Look blazer (its ancient) often as its not too cold for it yet however I wear my leather jacket sometimes instead. My slip ons are never off my feet and so it is great that they look perfect with this dress! Do I need to talk about the chain? I really need to venture out and stop wearing them ha ha!



Do you like tartan?






9 comments:

  1. I love tartan print, especially in Autumn/Winter! xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with tartan. It's such a classic design. I really love your chain H&M necklace. So chic. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is so sweet! definitely agree with the person above, tartan can never go wrong
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with tartan - so glad we can start wearing it again! Such an adorable dress btw :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so tempted to wear it still over summer ha ha!

      Delete
  5. Love this dress, adore wearing tartan during the colder months. Really like how you have styled this, lovely post :)

    Em x
    The Design Disciple
    Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete