Image Map

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

1234



1. I have seen so many people wearing this style of shoe lately and I want to jump on the band wagon. So many brands now stock almost identical ones, this includes Kurt Gieger, Dune, Primark and New Look. They would look so lovely just chucked on with jeans and a tee on a casual day.

2. Tropical prints still have a very special place in my heart, even with summer ending soon. This playsuit is gorgeous and is only £19.99. However I do find that playsuits don't suit my body type, they just never are flattering on my legs!

3. I noticed these shoes in New Look and fell in love instantly. The only reason I haven't bought them yet is because I have no idea when I'd wear them. They aren't high enough to wear on a night out but they may be too high for me during the day - dilemma! 

4. How gorgeous is this light shade?! I am 100% getting it when I eventually find a new flat (I only have around a month left). Next always have such lovely lighting so I knew Id find one on there, even better this particular shade is only £20!



Whats on your wishlist?

16 comments:

  1. Love these items! Especially number 1
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those shoes too! :(

    Check out how we style our Dr. Martens! Visit:
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shoes :) Amazing wishlist. Check out my blog

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look shoes! And I love the first shoes as well, I have some very similar to that and in my latest post I style them with jeans and a tee like you said! Would love it if you had the time to check it out!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! I'm redoing my bedroom right now and have been looking for unique light fixtures, and the flower one is actually perfect!! It would go so well with the colour scheme and decor in my room. Thank you!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete