Image Map

Monday 25 August 2014

Small Yankee Haul

The other day I popped into the Yankee Candle store to buy my granny a birthday present and ah I must say I love it in there, its like heaven! Having been living in student accommodation since last September I have really missed lighting candles, I'll definitely take advantage of the store when I get a new flat! Anyway here is what was bought for my lovely granny:



This melt warmer was only around the £10 mark which I was so surprised about as it looks so much more expensive! I just think the pieces of coloured glass are so beautiful, especially when the light hits it. Tea lights are actually meant to be used inside the warmer however I did not buy any of these as I know that my granny will already own heaps! The trickiest part of this present was picking the scents of the tartes. I picked up my two favourites - Pink Sands and Garden Sweet Pea. Also Mandarin Cranberry as it seemed like a scent my granny would like. I am the worst person at describing scents but these are all very fruity and I highly recommend them all. Seriously pop into a Yankee Store, there are so many good deals at the moment!




Whats your favourite Yankee scent?


6 comments:

  1. I love Yankee Candles and I'm so pleased that we finally got a Yankee shop in Aberdeen :)! My favourite scent has sadly been discontinued called Cider Web. It was a spiced apple smell and was gorgeous and I used it for Halloween. I still have a jar, wax melts and votives of them unused as I can't bear to use them :(. Christmas Eve is another favourite of mine as it's quite a sweet smell.

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh no I hate it when that happens! Oh I will have to try Christmas eve:)

      Delete
  2. I love the Yankee Candle wax warmers! They are so nice and inexpensive
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my mum a Yankee candle burned for
    Christmas last year, it was actually very similar to this one! I love the scents of the tartes you picked as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so tempted to go myself big jar candles in these scents!

      Delete