Image Map

Monday 18 August 2014

New Purchase: Head Over Heels by Dune Slip ons



My lovely boss just bought me these shoes as a leaving work present and I must say that I am in love! I actually mentioned that I wanted shoes like these in my previous wishlist. As you can tell by the photo I have worn them heaps already and will continue to match all my outfits to them just because I love them so much. They are so easy to wear and go with almost anything, not to mention how comfy the soles were when I first put them on, it actually felt like I was walking on clouds! Sadly that amazing feeling has now worn off but nevertheless they are still so comfortable. Expect to see them in many outfit posts!


Do you own any shoes by this brand?

4 comments:

  1. Hello lovely!
    So much love for those shoes, they look so comfy! Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you want to find out more about it you can go to my blog and see; http://howshannonstylesit.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award_18.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some of these for so long but the topshop ones don't fit me right. I need to try these!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slip ons are amazing and I've never owned any shoes by this brand but looks great! Your boss is so sweet


    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh they are nice, I love the perforated leather and they do look super comfy - I want some!

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete