Image Map

Saturday 30 August 2014

My Day Time 'Naked 3' Eye






1. After priming my lid with the NYX jumbo pencil in milk (I love it!), I apply Strange all over my lid to create a natural base.

2. Then Nooner is added in my crease to define it, I do this for the outer 3 quarters of my eye.

3. I then put Mugshot in my outer V and also add some to the outer part of my eyelid.

4. Finally mascara and a thin line of eyeliner is added and its done! Simple I know but I thought I'd share my combination!



As you can see its very natural even though the dark brown is used. I highly recommend this palette!







Whats your everyday eye combination?

11 comments:

  1. What a nice natural look you got there! I don't own the Naked 3 but it's one palette I've always wanted and someday I'll have it! However I may get the Makeup Revolution ICONIC 3 - a dupe - to at least enjoy the colours!!

    My everyday eye combination is from the Naked basics palette <3 I go with nude tones and I love it.

    Crissy @ My Cup Of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really want the basics palette! the colours seem like ones I would totally use

      Delete
  2. Guh, I need this palette xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the naked 3! Such a staple for me. I quite like using burnout as a base, then nooner in the crease and strange in the inner corner - great tutorial :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sounds like a lovely combo, Ill have to try it!

      Delete
  4. love this day time look , it looks effortlessly beautiful and i love how it looks so natural
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect day time eye just adds enough definition

    I'm having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M give away on my blog if you want to enter http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous everyday look! :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete