Monday, 11 August 2014
1. This is the Herbal Essences Bee Strong strengthening shampoo which I got when everyone was raving about it. I have literally just finished this but the conditioner was done around a month ago, tell me I am not the only person who does this? Anyway I loved using it and I did see a difference in my hair, I definitely recommend this shampoo.
2. I actually bought these little travel sizes of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner for going to London but I got one final use out of them at home. It makes your hair feel so lovely and soft, especially if you leave it in for around half an hour. I used to use this every second day instead of a normal conditioner and it helped my hair get into better condition therefore I still love this product.
3. This Revlon Colorstay foundation is my absolute favourite, I cant remember the last time I purchased a different one. The shade that I get is really pale (ivory) and suits my skin tone perfectly, something which I find hard when looking for a foundation. Something else which I love about this product is that you can buy it for dry or combination/oily skin therefore you can actually choose the correct one for you.
4. I am so sad that my MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow is finished, I definitely need to repurchase it soon. It makes a great crease colour and also is not too dark for going all over the lid. It is my go to eyeshadow.
5. The Argan Oil Heat Defense spray is actually really good and it is sold at such a cheap price (I cant remember exactly what). I love how it not only nourishes my hair but also protects it against heat. On days that I don't apply heat to my hair, I actually still use this product.
Have you tried any of these products?