Image Map

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

1234



1.  How gorgeous is the colour of this dress? I just love it!. Also I think the cut out detail is perfect as it shows areas of the skinniest part of your waist, hopefully it would hide my not so tiny belly ha ha!

2. Ah I want these so badly! I have noticed white shoes are a major trend at the moment, there are so many nice ones out there however this shape of shoe is definitely my favourite style to wear.

3. I can just imagine this dress with bold lips, how lovely would that be? Its only £10 as well, such a bargain for a monochrome dress that could be worn day or night!

4. I actually bought this today so you can say that I am kind of cheating, I cant decide if its too long on me though. As I mentioned in my previous wishlist , I am loving palm prints right now so when I saw this for £20 I had to pick it up!






Whats on your wishlist?

10 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the blue dress too! So gorgeous x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those heels in black, I love them they are so comfy and easy to walk in to!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? that just makes me want to buy them more!

      Delete
  3. Oh oh! I request an OOTD with that kimono! *_* I bet it looks gorgeous on you xxx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will do one, planning to wear it on my birthday on the 30th:)

      Delete
  4. Oh man the third dress is so cute! And I've been looking for a cute kimono for so long but everything is too expensive :(

    xx
    Ruth
    The Undersung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have you checked out newlook? they have loads between £20-30!

      Delete
  5. The blue dress is so dreamy, crushing on it big time right about now! ;-)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete