Image Map

Monday 16 June 2014

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8



I featured this camera on one of my wishlists way back in January and kind of forgot about it but my amazing boyfriend didnt. My birthday is actually in July but he gifted me this as an early birthday present so I could take it on my holiday to Brighton. You should have seen the smile on my face when I opened it!

I really recommend this camera, above are some example polaroids. Not only does it look cute but it is so simple to use - just push the on button, adjust the lighting setting and take the photo!  I feel so tech savvy taking a photo in public with the pictures instantly printing out. My youngest niece and nephew (both 2) were so amazed when I took a photo of them, they wouldn't let it go ha ha! I am definitely planning on getting a pin board to display all of my photos because I think it would look so cute!. The camera also comes in pale blue, yellow, black and white.

One thing that I would point out is that the dial 100% has to be on the right lighting setting, this is easily done though as it is indicated which one to use by a red light but forgetful me never looks. I've had so many pictures just printing white because of this, and the film is not cheap!




Have you tried this camera?


16 comments:

  1. I need one of these in my life! I absolutely love Polaroid cameras and this one's so cute. You are right though - the film is not cheap at all!

    Angela xxx
    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camera looks beyond adorable! Love polaroid photographs too, they're lovely to put on display xx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! I have massive and endless love for this little camera. I love mine soooo much for documenting perfect moments! xoxo

    AWS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it is so amazing! I so want one of these, and I love the colour xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this!!! Polaroids are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I miss cameras like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cameras are utterly adorable, I keep seeing them around and think I may have to pick one up at some point! The photos are such cute keepsakes, also :)

    Meg xo
    Meg Says | Beauty, Lifestyle & ME/CFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want one of these, they're so cute! The photos it takes look really good quality too. xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous! Want one so so much, I wish they were a bit cheaper!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute camera!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am superbly jealous! I want one of these beauties so badly, they are so adorable! May have to invest in one soon xo
    EmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures look great! The camera itself is really pretty too :) x

    Under Blue Lights

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect thing to have for ladies in their collection of gadgets. I would like to buy one soon. How much does it costs ?

    http://varietyhaat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting this polaroid for aaages! They're such cute cameras! You're one lucky lady :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete