I've always loved reading monthly favourites so today I thought why not? I may not do this every month as once I find a product I love, I typically keep using it until its finished. Here is Aprils favourites:
1. I cant even remember when I bought this bronzer as I have had it for so long. I've used it since and bought it and I've only made a slight dent in it, I don't even know if its good to use anymore! Its a gorgeous colour on my pale skin. I often find it very difficult to find suitable bronzers.. hence why I have used this one for so long!
2. The lipstick I have been grabbing this month is MACs Pink Plaid. Its a gorgeous pink shade, I specifically love the matte finish as it does not budge off of my lips. Perfect for every day wear or a night out!
3. My hair desperately needs moisture as its been so damaged in the past. I spray this in my hair everyday, even when I am not using heat, and I do definitely notice my hair being much sleeker. Not to mention the Argan Oil line is so inexpensive, I love the conditioner too.
4. This necklace is constantly being worn! It goes with so much, I wear it on nights out and with jumpers casually during the day. I definitely do not regret purchasing it, best part is that I bought it from Monsoon for £3 in a sale!
5. I went to the effort of washing the cup for this blog post however it did not even cross my mind to dry it, sorry! It has been used every day since my lovely sister bought it for me from Primark for £2 I believe. I am even going to go back and get my boyfriend the blue one so we can be cute and match ha ha!
What are your April favourites?