Image Map

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wednesday Wishlist


 1234



1. How can a denim dress go wrong? I really like this one from H&M and its only £15! I think this is such a good deal as you can wear it in summer or winter (with tights). Also it can be dressed down for during the day and also can be dressed up with heels at night, so versatile!

2. I was originally looking for the traditional daisy earrings but then I stumbled across these pink ones from Topshop. Such a unique twist and a little different than the average daisy, perfect for spring/summer!

3. My phone case right now is so dated so I have been thinking lately that I need to update it for spring. This phone case is from Ebay and is bea-u-tiful! Only £5 as well, means I can buy myself more on top of this one ha ha!

4. I recently started working at Marta Jonsson at my local Debenhams and fell in love with this boot immediately! The picture does not do it justice at all. I know its getting into spring/summer so boots aren't needed but I would happily invest in this boot for later this year. I know £95 is a little bit steep but they are such good quality so the price really is justified!




Whats on your wishlist?

6 comments:

  1. I have a similar denim dress from Primark and I love it! They're so versatile. That phone case is uber cute! Love the daisies x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they go with so much, I dont actually own one yet:( daisies are my favourite right now!

      Delete
  2. Perfect wishlist, you can't go wrong with a denim dress and that phone case is really pretty! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to look at my blog I would be delighted. Thanks!

    cococami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks really pretty and perfect for spring/summer!! And I totally love everything here!! I really want a case for my iphone 5c but it's so hard to find nice ones!
    Great choices!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I agree, I would love to buy it! awh thats a shame, have you tried etsy?

      Delete