Image Map

Monday 7 April 2014

OOTN- ASOS Marketplace

I have recently discovered a new found love for ASOS Marketplace! There are so many things to choose from, brand new and used, at all different price ranges. Originally I went on to find a pastel dress as I seriously lack bright colours in my wardrobe, I found a beautiful pink t-shirt dress with a black rose print for only £7! My addiction started and later the same day I went on to order this dress!



To find this t-shirt dress I typed in 'daisy shirt dress' and was thrilled to see this come up at only £15! However I was a bit weary as it is one size fits all but I assumed I would wear a belt anyway so that didnt matter. I just love how it looks - so simple but the daisys add a unique flare. I paired with with my New Look heels, a black rope belt and my pandora bracelet.



Do you shop on ASOS marketplace?

No comments:

Post a Comment