Image Map

Saturday 26 April 2014

I Love: the floral trend


123456


I absolutely love the florals that are coming into stores right now! I think its just because they remind me that it is nearly summer. Above are a few items I have chosen from various websites that I really really would love to own. I think my favourite is the daisy print shorts from Motel, aren't they lovely? Only downside is that they are £35, if I had that spare I would totally buy them. Another one of my favourites is the play suit from Missguided, the colours are beautiful. I just wish I had the figure to pull it off, should have started working on a summer body a long time a go ha ha! Finally the shirt dress from Pretty Little Thing is adorable! I can just imagine belting it and wearing it in summer with wedges, would look so lovely! 





Do you like florals?

No comments:

Post a Comment