Image Map

Saturday 29 March 2014

Essie Spring Pastels

 I am a huge lover of pastel nails in Spring!  When I have pastel nails my mood is automatically enhanced as they just make me think of sunny weather, even if it is still freezing here! I'm dying to go out and get my hands on some new ones for this year as most of my polishes have gone all gloopy which is sad. When I walk past an Essie stand, there is always at least a handful of colours that I want to own. Stupidly I decided to browse the Superdrug website and look at what Essie polishes they had to offer, now my heart hurts because I know I'll never be able to afford all the ones I love! Anyway here are some of my favourites:


 123456

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colors!!! I would love to wear more pastels but i don't think my nails look good on it, boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i find i really dont suit mint nails, but im bad and wear it anyway ha ha!

      Delete
  2. I add nail varnish remover to nail varnish and it makes it a better consistency, give it a go if you haven't already! Love love love pastel shades, Essie have some gorgeous ones. I love the look of number 5! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've added nail varnish remover so many times now that most of my polishes just cant be saved ha ha! I just wish Essie was cheaper!

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour choices!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete