Image Map

Wednesday 15 January 2014

What I Wore: to uni


This outfit is typical of me: a cosy jumper, black trousers and converse. I took these photos just as I was leaving (I was running late as usual) hence the bad photos and mess behind me, sorry!




My teal jumper is from New Look, its so cosy but a bit on the short side which is kind of annoying. The disco pants are from Topshop and I love them! you just cant beat trousers that look lovely and are comfy! I also wore my converse because I love the contrast of the white against the black trousers. As usual I wore my favourite necklace which is this one with numerous chains and its from Primark, my first place to look for jewellery!

I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. It'll be rare to see me without a jumper on at uni. I really want some disco pants - they look so good and of course comfy! I would love to see this on my Student Link-Up that I started last week! This week's link-up just went live :)

    Oh Hey Kayspray! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah my new favourite thing to wear is disco pants with converse:) oh that is such a good idea!

      Delete