Image Map

Wednesday 8 January 2014

What I Wore: night out #4

I managed to steal the most perfect play suit from my sister on Saturday but I ended up not liking it which I was very upset about. The reason I didn't like it is because the shorts part were really baggy and not very flattering but as I was determined to wear it I just put a skirt on top! here was is the playsuit:

It can be bought here for £24.99! I still think its worth the price even if I cover up the bottom ha ha!

On to my actual outfit:

I wore a skirt which I feature way to often on my blog but it just goes with everything! Its my quilted, shiny skater skirt from River Island. On my feet (which you cant see) is also something that I feature way to much on my blog - my black Boohoo heels.. go on any other going out post of mine and I guarantee you will see them.

Im hoping to spend the next few weekends in as going out all the time is doing no good on my body and also my bank balance, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment