Image Map

Monday 27 January 2014

Weekly Wishlist #2

I've decided not to do my weekly wishlists on a specific website but instead include various ones. Here are the things I really want to purchase at the moment:


1/2/3/4

1. I have wanted chunky heeled boots that I can wear during the day for ages! They would go with so many things such as skirts, dresses and trousers so I think they would be a great purchase. However the ones pictured are from Topshop and are priced at £70 which is way to high a price point for a poor student like me! I have seen some cheaper versions in Primark which I would rather purchase so look out for them!

2. I am a bit late on the band wagon but I cant get the look of a tartan pinafore dress with a cropped black tee under out of my head!

3.I am sad to say I have never tried Real Techniques brushes! I have been looking into them lately as I am addicted to watching the Pixiwoo sisters on YouTube and I think I have convinced myself to purchase the core collection as all of the brushes are ones I would gladly use.

4. River Island bags are beautiful! I am in love with this satchel due to the neutral colour with the pop of pink on the inside. I always go into the store and just stare at the bags hoping that one day Ill have enough spare money to buy one!

Whats on your weekly wishlist?


6 comments:

  1. the core collection is soo good!! a must!

    http://clothing-conscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the core collection it's amazing! They're also quite cheap if you buy them from asda
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i never even thought of asda! thanks for telling me!

      Delete
  3. That satchel is so cute :O

    I think I'll make a weekly wishlist too. I've been wanting a few similar satchels from Forever XXI in cream color.

    http://jassbeautytips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love it, I think the pink on it makes it a bit different too

      Delete