Image Map

Thursday 30 January 2014

Upcoming Trend: Sheer

Sorry I don't have an outfit today, I honestly haven't been going anywhere that requires a nice one. Also I totally outfit repeated last weekend! Instead I thought I would share an upcoming trend which I love with you and that is sheer detailing - whether it be mesh or transparent plastic. Here are some looks from the spring/summer 2014 catwalks:

Calvin Klein Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Collection

Reed Krakoff Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Collection

Theyskens' Theory Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Collection

Some high street stores/websites are already stocking the trend which is great for the price conscious (like me)! This also means that you can get on top of the trend early. In spring/summer I know I never want to wear heavy fabrics in the heat so this trend is perfect also if you aren't keen on showing  certain parts of your body off a bandeau or vest top can easily be worn underneath. Here are some items of clothing I found online under 'new stock':


1234




Do you think you will be wearing this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment