Image Map

Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas day outift!

I hope you all had a good Christmas! I wanted to do a post about my outfit because I am in LOVE with my new cardigan that I wore. Sorry about the lack of shoes though, there was no room in the house to take photos because of all the family that was round. I went straight back inside and put on my new Christmas socks though!


Firstly the cardigan that I wore is my new favourite thing to wear. I recently got it from H&M for £35 which is a bit pricey for me but its just so beautiful that I couldn't pass it up! I have an obsession with fluffy clothing recently. Its so cosy as well!

Underneath I just wore a plain black crop tee from Primark tucked into my black River Island skirt that has been mentioned numerous times on my blog. 

The necklace consists of multiple chains and is from Primark. I honestly wear it all of the time.

For shoes..er I would have worn black ankle boots if I was going out but since it was Christmas I just sat on my bum all day stuffing my face with food ha ha!

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment