Image Map

Monday 25 November 2013

Comfy cinema outfit

Hey! I went to the cinema to watch Catching Fire last night, it was so good! Do not want to have to wait so long for the next one. I wore a comfy outfit to the cinema, I also went for food before so I didn't want to wear fitted clothes ha ha. Its not a very ambitious outfit but I thought I would make a post anyway!



My jumper is a from H&M and it was only £10! It took me ages to decide if I loved or hated it but I definitely love it as its so unique. I got it in the sale so it is not likely its there anymore :( As usual I wore my Joni black skinny jeans from Topshop, I always seem to be wearing these in blog posts.

My necklace is also one of my favourites. I got this from New Look in the summer. I love it as it makes a plain outfit a lot more interesting!

My shoes are also in the previous blogpost and are from Topshop. I think they still have them but in black and they are only £45.

Hope you enjoyed! Do you like wearing comfy clothes to the cinema too?

No comments:

Post a Comment