Image Map

Sunday 20 October 2013

Interview OOTD

On Thursday I had an interview which was at a fashion retailer. I knew I had to dress fashionable but still smart. I had a big dilemma in what to wear as I felt so under pressure! It is a job I'd love to be in and fits around my fashion management course perfectly however there were many other lovely people going in for the jobs too so I do not know what my chances are of actually getting one. Anyway this is what I wore!



 I decided to go with one of this seasons major trends: tartan. I've had this New Look shirt for years and kind of forgot about it in the back of my wardrobe but its finally made its comeback into my wardrobe. I tucked the shirt into my quilted skirt from River Island. It looks like leather in person as it is a shiny material. It was only £12 in the sales! I also had my super cosy tights on from Primark, they honestly are the best things ever! They last ages and are only £3.50. For jewellery I added a small silver chain necklace under the collar just to add some detail, it was £2 from Primark! I also wore my Pandora bracelet and a shambella on my wrist, these are just my daily bracelets.


On my feet I wore my little black boots from Primark. They are so cute but I only got them last week and they already look quite worn.. I should have expected that from £8 shoes though! never the less I will get a lot more wear out of them.

Hope you enjoyed my post, fingers crossed that I get a job!

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely!
    It sometimes really pays off to forget about some clothes and leave them in the back of your wardrobe! I have done the same with a check shirt from Topshop which I reckon is 5 years old!

    Have you heard anything from them yet??

    Georgie xx

    http://theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! and its guaranteed a trend always comes back into fashion!

      unfortunately not but it was only christmas temp anyway and there was lots of competition there! x

      Delete